LOLOAT MISR TRAVEL Company has the honor to accompany you on this religious journey
• Being in Cairo International Airport (New Airport) Building No. (3) the seasonal hall at 6 am at the airport to travel on EgyptAir heading to Jeddah airport, in Ihram clothing.
• Arrival at Jeddah International Airport in the morning (KSA time), finish the procedures and go with his flight supervisor.
• Go to the air-conditioned bus to the Makkah Hotel for accommodation (5 nights for breakfast).
Travel to Al Madinah :
• Being in the lobby of the hotel at noon ready to move to the city at 2 pm. • Stay in Madinah for a period of (4 nights) for breakfast.
• Doing the shrines of Medina (Quba Mosque - Doubles Mosque - Uhud Martyrs).
• The bus will move from the front of the hotel at 8 am.
Very important note:
Not being in the hotel lobby at the appointed time is an implicit desire of the pilgrim not to visit
Traveling to Cairo:
Prepare to travel to Cairo and move from the hotel at 2 pm and head to Medina Airport to travel on Egypt Air
Please consider the following:
• Kindly write data on the bags, whether in Mecca or Medina.
• Kindly not to place passports and golden articles in travel bags.
• Ensure that the travel permits (approval of the employer - the recruitment document) are obtained for those who are required to do so.
• Each pilgrim is allowed two bags of 23 kgs each.
With the wishes of LOLOAT MISR TRAVELl Company for an blessed omra.